Business Systems & Consultants, Inc is looking to add a service technician to its’ Birmingham team. Great benefits that include health and dental insurance; 401K plan, paid holidays and vacation.
Job Overview but not limited to:
- Installation and support of mobile shelving, shelving, automated carousels, scanners (document, check, microfilm)
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 150lbs w/ help
- Familiar with lockout/tag out safety, be able to read blue prints, read manuals, fast learner
- Presentable in appearance, able to communicate with customers, proficient with paperwork
- Ability drive forklift/scissor lift, not scared of tall heights
- Minimum 1 year electronics and 1 year mechanical experience from technical college or on the job experience
- Monday-Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm (possible after hours or weekend work)
- Possible travel for service calls and installs
For more information or to apply, please contact Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (205) 988-3300 with questions.